Cornflakes French Toast | New Season | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. CORNFLAKES FRENCH TOAST - (Serves - 4)
2 cups cornflakes
4 brown bread slices
5½ tsps sugar
Oil for shallow-frying
2 tsps butter
1. Separate egg whites from the yolks and put the whites in a bowl. Add 4 tsps sugar and beat well.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Peel and cut bananas into roundels.
4. Heat butter in another non-stick pan. Add banana roundels, remaining sugar and cook till the bananas caramelize.
5. Crush cornflakes and spread on a plate.
6. Dip brown bread slices in the beaten egg whites and coat in the cornflakes. Place in the oil and shallow-fry till evenly golden from both sides.
7. Cut French toasts into triangles and serve immediately with the caramelized bananas.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Tags: Cornflakes French Toast | New Season | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana, Cornflakes French Toast, cooksmart, style chef, master chef, foodie, egg toast, sandwich, how to make cornflakes french toast, Sanjeev kapoor recipe, wonder chef, indian cusine, hi tea, restaurant, chef, cafe, simple recipe, cook, recipe, fat to fit, quick & easy recipe, smart chef, butter chicken, dessert, strater