Chilli Garlic Shrimps | New Season | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. CHILLI GARLIC SHRIMPS - (Serves - 4)
4 tbsps sweet red chilli sauce
2 tsps crushed red chillies
12-15 garlic cloves
8-12 shrimps, shelled and deveined with tails intact
2 tsps grated lemon rind
12-15 fresh coriander sprigs
2-3 fresh parsley sprigs
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt to taste
4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil + for shallow-frying
4-5 Iceberg lettuce leaves
4-5 rocket leaves
1. Crush garlic cloves and place in a bowl. Add chilli sauce, crushed red chillies and lemon rind.
2. Roughly chop coriander sprigs and add. Roughly chop parsley sprigs and add alongwith lemon juice, salt, 4 tbsps olive oil and shrimps. Mix well.
3. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Place the shrimps on it and shallow-fry till evenly done from both sides and the shrimps are cooked.
4. Tear lettuce leaves and rocket leaves and place into the bowl which had the shrimps. Mix well.
5. Prepare a bed of the salad leaves on a serving platter. Place the shrimps on top and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Tags: Chilli Garlic Shrimps | New Season | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana, Chilli Garlic Shrimps, Cooksmart, how to make chilli garlic shrimps, Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp, Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns, Chili Garlic Shrimp Saute, how to make chilli garlic Shrimps, Sanjeev kapoor recipe, master chef, wonder chef, cooksmart, style chef, indian cusine, hi tea, restaurant, chef, cafe, foodie, simple recipe, cook, recipe, fat to fit, quick & easy recipe, smart chef, butter chicken, dessert, strater