Stop Motion Magazine Podcast features a fun talk with Animator and Director Deiter Wagner. He recently worked with director Kevin Smith to make a fun short to coincide with Kevin Smiths film "Tusk". We talk about 3D Printing, the in's and out's of CGI and...
S1 Silicone Puppet Body Casting Tutorial explains a step by step technique in casting silicone puppet bodies.
1) Tin Based Silicone for casting
2) UFC - Ultra Fast Cast (optional)
3) Containers, Stirring devices, measuring devices.
Worlds First 3D Printed Running Horse Animation.
1) Model is built, Prepped, and Rigged in Lightwave 3D Modeler
2) Model is Animated in Lightwave 3D Layout
3) Each pose of the animation is exported as an STL file.
4) Model is sliced using slicer i...
This tutorial will teach you the basics of making a simple small animation table that you can use for your stop motion animation.
You will need some MDF, 1x4 or 2x4 wood, wood glue, screws, and some basic tools like a drill, a saw, and your hands....